Monday 31 December 2012

Parties, Something i'm not Inclined to

Well a Howdy to you my Dear Reader Chum
What a pleasure it is for my words to be prancing through your mind.
So how are you? Hmm, interesting, now, back to me.
I went to a party.
BUT BEFORE THAT
I re-dyed my hair silver.
I did it using hair toner for the first time, it was the first time I've used Toner.
I used Wella Silver Lady T14 Toner and 20 vol processor.
It didn't damage my hair too bad, but i was scared if i left it too long it would make my hair purple.
It didnt.
So that was good.
NOW TO THE PARTY
I went to my friends yearly "I love my family but Dear god i need a drink" Party.
It was my 3rd ever american parties. Parties are diffrent in america, in england by
the end of a party, there will always be someone naked, someone throwing up and
someone crying. There was none of those at this party, It was very very nice I must say.
I have never been one of those people, but i do enjoy a good cuddle when drunk, at this party if
I saw my boyfriend hugging someone, I would join in and yell "GAY SAMMICH HUG"
Drunk me is more awesome than drunk you.
For the party I wore this Jacket i got from Virgin Blak for Christmas, i did order some jeans from Virgin Blak but they have not yet arrived. I think order times to America from them are very different from order times to England.
Actually, these are things i have ordered.
1. Jeans from VB
2. Boots From Ebay
3. Swimsuit
4. Circle Lenses

I need all of them to arrive on the 3rd at latest as I'm going to a Anime convention called "Sac Anime" on the 4th and staying till Sunday.
Here's a picture of me sober at the party.
Fare thee well~
See you next post~


2 comments:

  1. Gawd, American parties sound so dull..! :P Well, no-one really needs to throw up or be naked, but the spirit [of nauseated nudity] needs to be there. X3

    You look fabulous, though! That drapey red top is so cool. <3

    ReplyDelete